Bachelor in pharmacy
Nityananda College of Pharmacy (NCP) is offering Bachelor in Pharmacy (Approved by AICTE
& PCI) which is an under graduate course in the field of Pharmacy.It deals with research
and development, manufacturing,
quality control, quality assurance, packaging, marketing and
practising of drugs in the hospital, clinical and community pharmacy.We are coping with
teaching methods such as lectures
and seminars that are complemented by study projects, regular tutorials,
practical assignments and interactive educational sessions, clear focus on application
and use of knowledge in practical
settings, Problem-Based Learning,adequate pedagogical training, Computer- Aided Learning
management etc.All laboratories are well equipped with ultra- modern scientific
instruments and equipments for
analysis and research as per the requirements of AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India
Career outcomes after the course
The student can opt for different career options in different departments (Production,QC,QA,F&D,R&D and packaging) of drug manufacturing companies.In Govt. sector as a Drug Inspector ,
Drug Analyst , Food safety officer and as a cheif pharmacist in hospitals.
After completing B.Pharm program, the aspirants can also go
for higher studies like M.Pharm and Phd.
Must have Passed 10 + 2 Science examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or
Mathematics from C.H.S.E, Odisha
or any examination equivalent to it and have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology/ Mathematics, both in
Theory as well as Practical.
The selection is done through OJEE (Orissa Joint Entrance Examination)/ JEE Main/ NEET
followed by counseling. The Management / NRI seats are filled up by the college as per
the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. B.Pharm Courses are conducted
under semester pattern as per the academic calendar of BPUT. The 1st semester classes
generally commence in the month of August.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
The following documents in original are required to be produced at the time of
- H.S.C pass certificate
- +2 science or its equivalent examination mark sheets and pass
- Conduct certificate issued by the principal of the Institution last attended.
- College leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the
institution last studied / attended.
- Migration Certificate where applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH etc., certificate if applicable.
- Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Five recent passport size photographs duly attested by a
- Self addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelopes of size 10cm*25cm- 10
- Attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, etc. of
H.S.C (Class 10) examination and +2 Science examination
- OJEE / JEE MAIN/ NEET Rank card
- Any other documents/undertaking as required at the time of